What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- 2017 i-Learn Awards. Our readers have voted! See what they chose as the 125 best
interactive learning products of 2017. Bonus: Meet the people behind six of your favorite companies!
- We share a homeschool day with a ninth-grade girl who had previously gone to public, private, & charter schools.
- What this mom learned about teaching, from her ADHD son
- What learning styles are and how to use them as an aid in motivating your child to learn.
- How to teach our children the joy of giving and how to do it consistently and intelligently.
Extremely practical article with great information.
- Magda Jackson on tots and gardens.
- Melissa Morgan has 22 ways to get your young child ready to read.
- Bess Wuertz explains how to introduce your early elementary kids to science . . . the “Montessori way”!
- Joyce Burges has several cures for reluctant middle-school writers.
- College-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley has 11 practical ways to pay for college without going broke . . . that you can start right now.
- Anne Wegener’s special method for planning your best homeschool year EVER!
- Janice Campbell opens our eyes to the joys of a “commonplace book.” Find out why so
many famous people of the past made one of their own.
- A new way to “track” students
- Who’s studying foreign languages? Which ones?
- The latest on apprenticeships
- Big change to the college loans landscape
- Timberdoodle’s courses for youngest learners
- How to get started in homeschooling
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids’ art
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library