What's in Practical Homeschooling #102?
- 101 Reasons to Homeschool. Including some you probably have never seen before.
- What could save you more money than coupons? Read this article and find out!
- Homeschool grad (and working screenplay author) Rikki Elizabeth Stinnette outlines the benefits and teaches the basics of writing a screenplay.
- Classical astronomy v. modern astronomy. Or, what you can teach your children by going outside at night, WITHOUT a telescope.
- Three homeschooled brothers win the same coveted award... at the same time!
- Our youngest ever "Day at Our House" diarist shares his homeschool day.
- "How We Celebrate Geography Night" The coolest way ever for your co-op to make kids fall in love with geography!
- Melissa Morgan shares tons of tips and resources for how to homeschool kids with learning differences.
- Don Aslett, the world's #1 cleaning and time-management expert, has a step-by-step plan for crushing your kitchen clutter.
- PHS publisher (and mother of six college graduates so far) Mary Pride explains how to make sense of the college ranking systems, including some you likely haven't heard of, in order to help your child find the perfect college for him or her.
- Ready to teach "literary analysis"? Classical education expert Diane Lockman spells out her unique method. (It involves colored sticky notes!)
- Best-selling science author Janice VanCleave offers a bunch of great activities based on the Big Dipper
- Education expert and historian Sam Blumenfeld shares his views on how to dig out the truth when studying history.
- Veteran homeschool mom Anne Wegener share her family's journey and future hopes.
- Why homeschooling is now the ONLY way you can protect your student from becoming the victim of the nationwide, overreaching, data collection project.
- Why does our reviewer rave about Heritage History's classical libraries on CD?
- We take a timely look at The Teaching Company's "A History of Freedom" course
- No-Nonsense Algebra: can it really "Dramatically Improve Test Scores" in 20 minutes a day?
- A storybook for grandmas
- Unit study series based on animated Bible stories and tales of Roman orphans
- Highly-praised one-volume answer to your grammar & spelling woes
- Is this the ultimate history timeline?
- Art. And math. This author dares to combine right-brain math concepts with left-brain drawing lessons.
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids' art
- Ads with special offers
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library