Kansas Homeschool Organizations and Support Groups
Edit this group : Remove this group
Teaching Parents Association
P.O. Box 3968, Wichita, KS 67201
Email: Form / Contact Page
The Teaching Parents Association, Inc., TPA, is a Christian organization networking new, current, and former homeschool families within the state of Kansas. TPA provides education, edification and encouragement through multiple channels such as support groups, programs, and events.
* We believe that parents are responsible for the education of their children.
* We believe that the U.S. Constitution protects the divine right of parents to educate their children at home.
* We operate from a Christian perspective and make decisions from the ethical and moral standards established in the Bible.
* We believe families should remain informed of homeschool laws at both the state and federal levels.
TPA Board Objectives:
* To educate families, educators, elected officials, the Church and the general public on the laws and merits of parent-directed, home-based education.
* To monitor state and national legislation affecting home educating.
* To publish monthly the south central Kansas newsletter, “The Homeschooler”.
* To promote and assist independent homeschool support groups.
* To sponsor an annual regional convention, graduation ceremony and various other events beneficial to the homeschool community.
Statement of Faith
The Bible is the authoritative, inspired and infallible Word of God.
God has existed for all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Jesus Christ is God incarnate, wholly God and wholly man, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension and His bodily return in power and glory.
All Men have sinned, and it is only Jesus Christ who is able, and has paid the penalty for Man’s sin through His substitutionary death on the cross. He then triumphed over death by His visible, bodily resurrection.
Salvation is offered as a free gift to the sinner. This gift must be accepted by faith, not trusting in any personal work but in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
~ Acts 16:31-33 ~
Copyright ©1993-2017 Home Life, Inc.