Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Updated List Abeka 6, 7, 8 & 9, Algebra I II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cb021161
User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: FS: Updated List Abeka 6, 7, 8 & 9, Algebra I II Reply with quote

These books are in very good to mint condition. Please email me for pictures and any questions you may have. Please make an offer if you are interested in any of these, I will consider all offers. Thank you for looking.

[Grade 9
Spelling Vocabulary III Quiz book $ 1.00 Missing some pages.

Other Books
Algebra I Text and Quiz $ 20.00

Only Actual shipping charges will be charged. I can accept PayPal, Postal Money orders or Cashier's Checks.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited by cb021161 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
pittman
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: algebra II solution key Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm interested in your Algebra II solution key. If you still have it for sale, could you please give me the number on the back of the book so I can see if it's the version I need.

Thanks so much!

God bless,

Terri Pittman
pittman
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: algebra II solution key Reply with quote

Hello,

I just posted a reply to your book ad. I'm not sure how this site works - if you'll be able to email me directly or if I need to check back here. I'll check back at the site on Saturday.

Thanks so much.

God bless,

Terri
G. H.
User

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: A Beka: Choosing Good Health (6) & A Healthier You (7) Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm interested in the following items you have for sale:

Grade 6
Choosing Good Health TE textbook $20.00

Grade 7
A Healthier You Student & TE textbooks $30.00

Are these the current editions?

What condition are they in, such as is there any writing/highlighting/other markings, torn/missing pages, bent/dented/scuffed/broken corners, edges, bindings, water damage, stickers, or any other notable flaws? If so, please specify the flaw and note which book(s) are involved.

Would it be possible to receive photos of each of these items.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Julie (gjhol@g2a.net)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: