Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi from Ukraine!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snezhana
User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Hi from Ukraine! Reply with quote

Hello! My name is Snezhana. I live in Ukraine. In December this year my husband and I are expacting our first baby to come and make us the happiest couple in the whole Universe. Even when our child was not yet a reality, we thought of the way to give him or her the best education we can and gradually we came up with the idea of homeschooling. We think of it very often but since there is not such thing like homeschooling in Ukraine Sad (in this country only those children with disabilities or health broblems can get the education at home - teachers from school usually come to teach them and parents are not allowed to). Here we have no laws on homeschooling but still my husband and I want to try and give our child the best: mother and father care and love through all his discoveries and learning in life. I realize we don't have any curriculums, special books or such, but I trust we can do it on our own.
I am on this forum to learn from those who has been doing homeschooling and maybe can give us a couple of lessons with their own example. Smile
Thank you for the time you have spent to read this,
Sincerely,
Snezhana
Ramona
User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi from Ukraine! Reply with quote

Hello, Snezhana!

I have a homeschooling friend here in Colorado, USA, who was born and raised in Ukraine and visits there often. She is now homeschooling her older son, who was also born in Ukraine. Maybe she could tell me some advice for you.

Ramona
Snezhana
User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi from Ukraine! Reply with quote

Hello, Ramona!

Thank you for your feedback. It would be great to have an opportunity to talk to someone like your friend. I am sure it would help me a lot.
Could you tell me something about yourself? As I understand you homeschool too? Maybe, if you care, you could share some useful things about it with me too.

Have a good day!
Snezhana
Ramona
User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi from Ukraine! Reply with quote

Hello, Snezhana!

You asked me to tell you about myself. I have homeschooled my children for about 12 years. I have 6 children. My oldest ones are teenagers and my youngest are preschoolers. Go to the board called A Day at Our House and read about my day with 6 kids.

Have a good day!

Ramona
Snezhana
User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Ramona!

That was quite interesting and insiring to read about your homeschooling day with 6 kids. I can only imagine how you manage to deal with so many things. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: