FS: BJU/Sing, spell, read & Write/McGuffey Readers c.190

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

allpalz
User

FS: BJU/Sing, spell, read & Write/McGuffey Readers c.190

Postby allpalz » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:44 pm

Please email me directly at allpalz@yahoo.com with any questions or if you would like to see a photo of anything. Thanks, Terry

9th grade:

FOR SALE: BJU Current, The Physical World, $54 ppd. 9th grade set includes: The Physical World Teacher's Edition, #125746
The Physical World Teacher's Edition Lab Manual, #128686

FOR SALE: BJU Current, Fundamentals of Literature, $60 ppd. 9th grade set includes: Fundamental of Literature Student Text, #181354
Fundamental of Literature Teacher's Edition, #181313

10th grade:

FOR SALE: BJU Current Elements of Literature student textbook, Hardcover, #182857, 10th grade, $25 ppd.
PLEASE NOTE: The number is different from that of the BJU catalog because this is a hardcover book and the number in the catalog is for softcover. You can verify it by contacting BJU directly. I did use this book this past year using Homesat.

FOR SALE: BJU Geometry student textbook, 10th grade, $18 ppd. BJU Geometry student text #236067 (2nd edition), this book is current for homesat classes recorded through summer, 2007 or for leasing the DVDs from BJU.
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to record this class with homesat next school year, you will need to purchase the third edition materials.

11th grade:

FOR SALE: BJU Current Chemistry Student textbook #125336, 11th grade, $23 ppd

If you have any questions or would like a photo of any of these books, please email me directly. These books is ready to mail. Smoke free home.

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Insurance is not included but is recommended. Just let me know, it' your option. I will include tracking when you pay using paypal.

I prefer Paypal (can only accept funds from existing balance or verified funds from bank account, NO credit/debit card). I will also accept a personal check (will hold shipping until check clears), or a USPS money order. If you pay with paypal, tracking will be included.

FOR SALE: Current Sing, spell, read, and write K/1 Combo Set, $135 ppd.

This is ALMOST a complete set. All the readers are in like new condition and some of the games haven't even been opened.

Here is what I see that is missing:

Sing-along CD
Raceway Book (Consumable book which can be ordered new for $14.95)
(2) A-Z Pick a Sound Cards (There should be a deck of 54)
(3) Letter Cluster Pick a Sound Cards (There should be a deck of 52)
Treasure Chest

Here is what the set contains:

Instructional Video
All Aboard student workbook
On Track student workbook
Storybook Readers, set of 6 (complete in like new condition)
Cassettes 1-6 (complete)
Instructional Manual- Level 1
A to Z Phonics Song Placemat (has curled edges and creases)
Raceway Chart (has curled edges and creases)
Off We Go student workbook
Assessment Book
17 Phonetic Storybook Readers (complete in like new condition)
A to Z Sound-O game (complete)
Word-O game (complete)
Letter Cluster Sound-O (complete)
bag of plastic chips
A to Z Pick-A-Sound game and cards (I have 52 of the 54 cards)
Letter Cluster Pick-A-Sound game and cards(I have 49 of the 52 cards)

This set sells new at Christian Book Distributors for $273 plus shipping. This set comes from a smoke-free home.

I prefer Paypal (can only accept funds from existing balance or verified funds from bank account, NO credit/debit card). I will also accept a personal check (will hold shipping until check clears), or a USPS money order.

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Insurance is additional and I also recommended, but it's your option. I will include tracking if payment is made by paypal.

If you have any other questions, or you would like to see a photo of anything in this set, please feel free to ask. You can email me directly at: allpalz@yahoo.com

FOR SALE: Set of 5 McGuffey Readers, $40ppd.

This set includes:

McGuffey's Eclectic PRIMER, copyright 1909
McGuffey's First Eclectic Reader, copyright 1920
McGuffey's Second Eclectic Reader, copyright 1920
McGuffey's Third Eclectic Reader, copyright 1920
McGuffey's Fourth Eclectic Reader, copyright 1920

Here is a more detailed account of the condition of each of these books:

McGuffey's Eclectic Primer - On the cover it says McGuffey's Eclectic Primer Revised Edition. On the copyright page it states: copyright, 1881, by Van Antwerp, Bragg & Co., copyright 1896, by American Book Company., copyright 1909, by Henry H. Vail. The front cover has some marks (possibly water damage). The binding is in very good condition. There is one page that has some light blue crayon on it. The corners of the cover have some wear. There are no torn or missing pages.

McGuffey's First Eclectic Reader - On the cover it says McGuffey's First Eclectic Reader Revised Edition. On the copyright page it states: copyright, 1879 by Van Antwerp, Bragg & Co., copyright 1896, by American Book Company., copyright, 1907 and 1920, by H. H. Vail. The front cover has some crayon marks and another small white mark. The binding is in very good condition. Two sentences are underlined in marker on one page and one page has a very small tear. The corners of the cover have some wear. There are no missing pages.

McGuffey's Second Eclectic Reader - On the cover it says McGuffey's Second Eclectic Reader Revised Edition. On the copyright page it states: copyright, 1879 by Van Antwerp, Bragg & Co., copyright 1896, by American Book Company., copyright, 1907 and 1920, by H. H. Vail. The front cover is clean. The red binding tape is loosened but still in tact and the binding is in very good condition. There is some water damage on the inside cover and front (blank) page that goes through to the title page. Also on that front blank page is a little piece of paper that I guess was glued at one point that has almost completely loosed and could probably be pulled off. I just never did as I was afriad that I would accidentally tear the page. The back blank page and back inside cover also have some water damage. The corners of the cover have some wear. There are no marks on any of the pages and no pages are missing or torn.

McGuffey's Third Eclectic Reader - On the cover it says McGuffey's Third Eclectic Reader Revised Edition. On the copyright page it states: copyright, 1879 by Van Antwerp, Bragg & Co., copyright 1896, by American Book Company., copyright, 1907 and 1920, by H. H. Vail. The front cover has some very small minor marks. The binding is in very good condition. The corners of the cover have some wear. There are no marks on any of the pages and no pages are missing or torn.

McGuffey's Fourth Eclectic Reader - On the cover it says McGuffey's Fourth Eclectic Reader Revised Edition. On the copyright page it states: copyright, 1879 by Van Antwerp, Bragg & Co., copyright 1896, by American Book Company., copyright, 1907 and 1920, by H. H. Vail. The front cover has seems to me to be soiled. It also seems to me to be somewhat bent or warped, I really can't tell. The red binding tape is loosened but still in tact and the binding seems to be in very good condition. The corners of the cover have some wear. There are no marks on any of the pages and no pages are missing or torn.

They all have that old book smell and all in all I think these books are in very good condition for being almost 100 years old. If you have any other specific questions or want a photo, just let me know.

I prefer Paypal (can only accept funds from existing balance or verified funds from bank account, NO credit/debit card). I will also accept a personal check (will hold shipping until check clears), or a USPS money order.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like a photo of these books. Smoke free home.

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Insurance is recommended, but it's additional and your option. I will include tracking if payment is made with paypal.

You can email me directly at: allpalz@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Terry

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”