Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Homeschooling family in Texas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stelladora
User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: New Homeschooling family in Texas Reply with quote

Hi all, my name is Jennifer and I did not send my kids to school this year. That still sounds crazy to me lol. I have a 5th grader and a 2nd grader. We are using Bob Jones Math and Bob Jones Science for my 5th grader. Dreambox Math is what my 2nd grader is using and the rest, is a mix of resources. I am eager to learn from all of you!!!

*****Brand New To Homeschooling*****
Wife to Daniel for 11 years
Mama to Ashley 10 and Lauren 7
hscoach
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't seem so crazy after it sinks in a little bit. Homeschooling is so much fun. Welcome to the forum! Smile
dkocur
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum! Homeschooling can be a challenge at times, but the benefits are great! Smile
jdcline
User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Home school dad Reply with quote

We love home school, things have changed in our family so we put our childrent in a charter school and we feel they are very under challanged Sad

We started HomeSchoolfridays as a way for our kids to stay connected, and would love to find someone to take it over that could get benefit it and help others looking for home school connections.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: