Libertyville, IL: Home school teacher(s) Needed For

Are you homeschool a special needs child? Are you personally physically challenged? Here is the place to share your questions, tips, and experiences.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

amberwebb
User

Libertyville, IL: Home school teacher(s) Needed For

Postby amberwebb » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:54 pm

:?: I am new to this website. Not sure if this is the place to post this. Our homeschool tutor gave us notice last week she will not be continuing with us due to her school courseload. We have had great results with college students studying to be teachers. Our son is dyslexic with ADHD. We need to find help fast! Tutoring in the home (versus mving from house-to-house or in a group setting) works best for Miles. I have posted the ad in the local newspaper, and I have posted at the local colleges. Any other ideas on how to find the right teacher or teachers to create a 7th grade home school program that will work for him? Here's what we posted:

LIBERTYVILLE,IL, Homeschool Teacher(s) needed for 7th grader. After-school tutoring needed for 6th grader. During school year starting August 30. Driver’s license required, good driving record, references, non-smoker, dependable, and trustworthy. Must live within 20 min. of Libertyville. Desired: computer technology, strong math & science, art, music, automotive repair. Experience with special needs students a plus. Call Amber at 847-790-6292 or e-mail amberwebb@comcast.net.
Amber Webb

Return to “Special Needs Homeschooling”