Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unschool Adventures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Sports and Extracurriculars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessica_Claire
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Unschool Adventures Reply with quote

Hey you guys! I know that the decision to homeschool through high school is always a tough one (my mom frets about it... basically every day at least). However, being one who was homeschooled all the way through, I
just want to shout from the hills how thankful I am to my parents for sticking with me!!

One of the opportunities I had towards the end of my high school "career" was to go on a one-month novel writing retreat for homeschooled/unschooled teens ages 14-19. It was with this program called Unschool Adventures, which was just starting up then. They've really grown a lot, and have started offering more and more different
opportunities for learning - from travel, to art, to leadership retreats.

It's a really unique company, and I feel so blessed that they got me on my get-out-there-and-do-something feet while at the same time providing me with the opportunity to travel somewhere new and write a novel!

If you have any questions, let me know... I can hopefully answer a few, or point you to someone who can!

~Jess
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Sports and Extracurriculars All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: