Free math skills evaluation

Everything from basic math up through high school!

Moderators: Bob Hazen, Theodore, elliemaejune

bettermathscores
User

Free math skills evaluation

Postby bettermathscores » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:56 am

I would like to invite everyone to sign up for a free math skills evaluation.

I am a certified high school math teacher and I used this in my classroom to teach 30+ kids different skills simultaneously. That's a difficult job trying to remediate students who all have different needs, and most of the time the resources don't exist to find out what these needs are.

If you'd like a no cost, no obligation professional online evaluation feel free to log onto http://bettermathscores.com/free_evaluation and sign up for the test.

have a blessed day!

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Caveat - you have to sign up with your name and email and some other information before you can take the evaluation, and you don't even get to log in immediately, you have to wait for them to set you up. Use at your own risk.

bettermathscores
User

Postby bettermathscores » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 am

That's actually a smart caveat, it's always good to beware.

The software that runs the testing is a closed system, but anyone who is worried is welcome to use a fake name and phone number, or call and I'll hook you up while you wait. Either way, I won't actually need any "real" information unless you become a customer so you don't have any risk.

It would be nice if you would at least ask a few questions before you warn people away, but your point is definitely valid. Saftey is never a bad idea.

Return to “Math”