Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Alpha Omega Switched on Schoolhouse 2.0 R² 5th grade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
modposhbaby
User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: FS: Alpha Omega Switched on Schoolhouse 2.0 R² 5th grade Reply with quote

Alpha Omega Switched on Schoolhouse 2.0 R² 5th grade

Brand New Complete set Mint only removed from box then stored-CD-Rom Curriculum 5 Subjects History, Math, Lang Arts, Science, Bible $ 210.00 OBO

During this year we didn't get to use this as my oldest was in an auto accident and on life support so we went with a light year being he was hospitalized for the entire year. Our loss your gain, I believe this is selling 309.00 New sealed.

the pictures here are actual pics of my item

hawknest8
User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Did you find a buyer for this? Reply with quote

Were you able to sell this? If not, is it still available and at what price?

Thank you.
melanie
User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: sos 5th grade Reply with quote

do you still have this?
alll4him@msn.com
lisaromero
User

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: sos Reply with quote

is this still available? I would like to buy. I'm sorry about your daughter. I pray she is better!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: