Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB- Looking to buy a Full Kindergarten Curriculum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJ
User

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: WTB- Looking to buy a Full Kindergarten Curriculum Reply with quote

I am looking for a complete Kindergarten Curriculum for beginner homeschool parents to use complete with lesson plans, tips, activity books/ideas. Beginner Math, Art/Crafts, and Learning Activities a must. Other K. Core books (like Science) would be helpful. Also helpful would be guidance on teaching writing skills and developing motor skills with writing and art projects. I can pay with credit card, check, money order, or paypal.
Thanks so much for anyone who can help me!
Jeannie
P.S. I currently own a set of hooked on phonics and only need additional activites to help with the learning experience with the Reading, Writing, Math, Art and other Core Studies.
Teresa P.
User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: K curriculum Reply with quote

Hi,
I don't have what you want, but may I sujjest My Father's World Kindergarten program. You can check it out here..... www.mfwbooks.com

I have homeschooled now for 15 years, 6 children. Last year I finally purchased this program. It is complete and it is easy to teach with. It teaches well, yet it is very simplistic in the way it teaches. It uses Charlotte Mason's style of learning.

The basic program costs $105 and is all you need except A-Z Textured Letters by Lauri and are $9.95 and for a few picture/reader type of books from your own books or from the library. (this is what I got plus I bought the dinosaur book) I was trying to keep my cost down.

The Deluxe package is $189 and includes the basic package, the Lauri letters, dinosaur book, butterfly garden, ant hill, For the Child's Sake, Math Sense block, Cuisenaire Rods Alphabet book, and Into to Classical Music CD.

My son learned very well and I am so glad I finally found a great program after all of these years. I will be using the MFW 1st and Exploring Countries and Cultures this coming year. We are starting next Monday. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Anyway, I just wanted to pass that along in case you have never heard of My Father's World. Oh, and it is God centered, not just an added in subject.

Blessings, Teresa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: