Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

special needs, art, software more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seeker
User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: special needs, art, software more Reply with quote

special needs, art, software more
These prices do not include shipping. I ship media mail with delivery conf. Please send your zip code for a shipping quote. Anyone who buys $10 or more gets a free gift. Please email me directly at ancient.historylover at yahoo dot com

Rod and staff grade 1 Phonics Workbook units 4-5 $3

Van Gogh hardcover, new, beautiful for picture study $3

The DUO guide to classics, an A-Z guide of classical music terms- incl short biography of composers, neat book for classical music study $2

Therapro sensory stories, 30 stories for home, school and community CD -get details at http://sensorystories.com/About.aspx cost $165 new and we only used the cd once. Will take $100 OBO

Hide the Word 3 once and for all Scripture memory songs CD $3

Beginners Bible CD Rom set includes 3 cds Young David, Moses, Birth of Jesus all 3 for $2

Preschoool Cd Rom set includes 4 cds: Muppet babies animals in nature,-CENSORED- Wiggle and giggle, JayJay Sky heroes to the rescue and Garfield all about cats all 4 for $3

Art and Artists of 20th Century America - Teacher Created Materialsincl Printmaking,Painting,Sculpture, more $3

Art & Artists Through the Centuries by MARSHA BLACK incl mosaic,cave art, impressionism, and more $3

Treasured Time with your Toddler; a monthly guide to activities by Jan Brennean $2

DK eyewitness World War II by Simon Adams $3

Dark Mission; the secret history of NASA by Richard Hoagland $8

Home School; Taking the First Step by Borg Hendrickson $1 The Bible Cure by Reginald Cherry MD $1

~~Angie~~<http://sunshineandroses.wordpress.com/>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: