Home schooled girls - ages 8-18

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

lequetta
User

Home schooled girls - ages 8-18

Postby lequetta » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 am

StellarStory
User

Postby StellarStory » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:04 pm

lequetta
User

Postby lequetta » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:09 am

Thanks StellarStory for posting. I think I'm going to give it a try...and market to specific clubs, groups, organizations...etc.

Since my hubby is a screenprinter, I figure the marketing wouldn't hurt business ... could only help.

Happy 2009,

Blessings,
Lequetta

ncmom
User

Postby ncmom » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:33 pm

I would buy something that was modest and decent for my daughter. I hate shopping for her! She is 10 now and everything her size (12/14 or Juniors sm) looks like something a street walker would wear. Everything is low cut or to short. I do a lot of sewing though and make a lot of her clothes since we are on a VERY tight budget.

If you ask my daughter though what she would want on a shirt it would be cats, hearts, flowers,glitter, things that are really girly. She wants one that says "My brother did it" since she is the only girl and likes to blame everything on her brothers. I think that is going to be our next project.

Miss_Kristy
User

Postby Miss_Kristy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:06 pm

I'd love to see more modest clothes for girls. My dd is 9 and I have the same trouble as you all have stated. Shirts are either too grown up looking or have characters on them from movies or t.v.

My dd would want kittens, flowers, something that says how cool homeschool is, and smiley faces. The color pink would also need to be involved somehow. LOL

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”