Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Various Curriculum Items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodes Family
User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: FS: Various Curriculum Items Reply with quote

Needing to let go of these so I can purchase curriculum now that we have a High Schooler. Here is a list of items we no longer need. These are coming from a pet free and non smoking home. Shipping is already included in the prices unless you live outside the U.S. Prices shown are the full total you'll owe. I prefer Paypal for payments but will take a personal check (must clear before I send you the product). *I do give discounts on the purchase of more than 1 item*. If you are interested in any of these, please leave your email in the comments below and tell me which product you are interested in. I can send you pictures of the products for you to decide from there.

I have Considering God's Creation. It's the whole set pictured on the site. A couple of the beginning lessons have been done already and the CD can be found in the back of the Teacher's manual. I'm asking $15 ppd for this.

I have MyWorld Social Studies: The Growth of Our Country homeschool bundle. You can read about it here. I have the student book, teachers resource library, the myStory Video on DVD-ROM, and parent guide. The pages are clean and the disk are in great shape. It's still like new and barely used. I'm asking $36.50 ppd for this.

I have the complete Alpha- Phonics set. It's still new and never been used although it has been opened. It comes with the book w/ CD-ROM, Companion workbook and 10 Readers. I'm asking $55 ppd for this set.

I have the One Minute Reader: Level 1 Ready, Set, Orange! starter kit. Everything is still in the box and it's in great condition except for the pencil which was used for the hot and cold scoring. The scoring book has already been used so I won't include that but the instructions for its use is in front of the readers. I also have the Purple Level 3 book called Disasters. This one is in great condition too. Together I'm asking $21 ppd for this.

I have a United States Activity Atlas. All the markers still work but the little cloth that came with it got worn out so we just used tissue to wipe clean. I'm asking $6 ppd for this.

I have a set of gently used addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division flash cards. I'm asking $2.50 ppd for the set.

Other miscellaneous items for sale:

The Big Picture Story Bible. This is the book only. It's still like new. I'm asking $18.50 ppd for it.

Mighty Acts of God. This is a great family story Bible and is still like new. I'm asking $13.50 ppd for this.

Smart Slates Writing-Alphabet and Smart Slates Colors-Shapes-Counting. These are for ages 5+. They are write-on wipe-off cards. There are 12 of them total with an activity on the front and back of each giving you 24 activities total. I'm asking $1.50 ppd for these.

Pio Peep! Traditional Spanish Nursery Rhymes. This book is still like new and the CD inside the front cover has never been used. I'm asking $8 ppd for this.

Fun to do Jewelry and Fun to do Gifts. These are for ages 5-8. The books are in good condition. I'm asking $1.50 ppd for these.

From Maestro Classics The Story of Swan Lake. It comes with the CD & 24 pg. activity book. I'll sell it for $9 ppd. It's in great condition although the activity book has already been written it.

The World's Greatest Stories Vol. 1 The Prophets. It's in good condition. I'm asking $7 ppd for this.

I also have the full Noah's Ark and Nativity play sets from One 2 Believe. They are barely used. If interested we can talk about it through email as well.

Apologia "What We Believe Series": I have Who is My Neighbor and Why does He Need Me? (SOLD)

Apologia Elementary Science: I have Exploring Creation with Zoology 2. (SOLD)

I also have the Exploring Creation with Astronomy. (SOLD)

I have a Second Edition (copy write: 1995) Saxon Math 54 set. This is what the book cover looks like. The text has no writing, the solutions book has no writing, and the test forms are clean too. I'm asking $30 ppd for the whole set. (SOLD)

I have God's Great Covenant New Testament 1. I have the Student edition and Teacher's edition. The first few chapters in the student book have been written in pencil. You can easily erase it if needed. I'm asking $35 ppd for this set.(SOLD)

From Memoria Press I have the First Form Latin complete set. (SOLD)

I have The Easy French! Le Francais Facile!. (SOLD)

I have the Usborne Complete Book of Astronomy & Space. It's in good condition and no writing. I will also pair it with Space -Kingfisher Voyages. There's no wear on the book and is a great addition to use in the study of Astronomy & Space. I'm asking $11 ppd for this. (SOLD)

I have Jonathan Park Volume 1 and Volume 2. (SOLD)

I have Sequential Spelling 1. (SOLD)

I have the Grammar Songs book and Teacher's Guide. I do not have the CD. I'm asking $7.50 ppd for this. (SOLD)

Art Connections. Kids 4th-8th grades can learn about art production, art history, art criticism, and aesthetics. I'm asking $6.50 ppd for this. (SOLD)

The Usborne Living World Encyclopedia. It's in good condition and no writing. I'm asking $8 ppd for this. (SOLD)

Garden Wizardry for Kids. It's in good condition with no writing. I'm asking $6.50 ppd for this. (SOLD)

Last edited by Rhodes Family on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:43 am; edited 16 times in total
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: RE: Apologia Who Is God Reply with quote

Hello. I have the Apologia "Who Is God?" book in like new condition. I would love to trade it for the "Who Is My Neighbor?" book. Please let me know if it is still available. Thank you! ~Linda (P.S. I also have the coloring book to go along with the text book, if you are interested.)
Rhodes Family
User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds great Linda! I only have the text book though since my son already colored all the pages in the coloring book as well as used the notebooking journal. The text book is still like new since we got it brand new. I'll see if I can send you a personal message on here with my address.
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is fine. I am only looking for the text book anyway. Smile
Rhodes Family
User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoCamFam wrote:
That is fine. I am only looking for the text book anyway. Smile

Okay I've sent you my mailing address via pm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: