Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need to get my ducks in order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louise
User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:34 am    Post subject: Need to get my ducks in order Reply with quote

I need help! My children aged 5/8/10 are currently in public school and will finish the year at the school as I need to get things sorted to start homeschooling before I take them out. I have looked at all the materials on offer for all the curriculum, but do not have the foggiest which one to choose. The one that seems to suite our family is Love2Learn. I would love to hear from someone that is currently using this system. I want to find out how they have implemented the core system and what ad on programs was used. It seems so much how will this fit with three children at different ages. I was/am so excited to start with homeschooling, but so afraid that I might make the wrong choice and that the kids will be left behind.
What did you do to get comfort?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: