Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

any advice welcome

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leanne77
User

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:22 am    Post subject: any advice welcome Reply with quote

My son is 15, will be 16 on the 1st of march 2015 he has ADHD, Autism spectrum disorder and recently been diagnosed with school phobia and possible mental health issues, just waiting on a appointment for a psychiatric assessment, he hasn't been to school for months and now im being advised to remove him from the school register and do homeschooling, I just wanted any advice or tips or if anyone else is in the same situation as me and can help me in any way, thank you in advance Leanne x
leanne77
User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

0ver 50 views but not 1 reply Sad Crying or Very sad
Louise
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - It seems to a little quite on this forum at the time? Wish I could help you, but I am starting out as well and also need help!
If you find another forum that is more active please let me know.

Good luck with your son - So far I have just heard that anything that you do to advance your children's learning and create a stimulating environment that is good.

You are a wonderful mom to take on this challenge and I hope that you find someone close enough to help and guide you on your path.
leanne77
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for writing to me even if you cant help its nice to know that someones took the time just to say a few words of encouragement.

Good luck to you also, im going to go forum hunting and see what I can find Very Happy xx
Louise
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleasure.

Happy forum hunting PLEASE let me know if you find one Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: