Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Homeschool 101 three-day event!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Local Events, Services, Commercial Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lily.allen
User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Homeschool 101 three-day event! Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Lily Allen, I am a Programs Coordinator for the Youth Development and Continuing Education Team at DigiPen Institute of Technology located in Redmond, WA. I wanted to tell you about a great opportunity we have for those who are interested in homeschooling, but need help getting started. Homeschool 101 is a three-day event where we will go over a multitude of different topics including: getting started, framework, demystifying, budget, curriculum, organization and resources.

When: July 15th- 17th 5:00pm-9:00pm or August 19th- 21st 5:00pm-9:00pm
Where: DigiPen Institute of Technology
Cost: $250.00 to attend (dinner included)

If you are interested in attending or have any questions about the event please feel free to contact me (information below). Thank you for your time.

All the best,
DigiPen Institute of Technology
9931 Willows Road NE
Redmond, WA 98052
lily.allen@digipen.edu
davidharper
User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice thing you shared here with us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Local Events, Services, Commercial Products All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: