Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1st Year Homeschooling!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tankwife920
User

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 am    Post subject: 1st Year Homeschooling! Reply with quote

After thinking about homeschooling for my daughter who is now 9 since she entered into school I decided it was time. Before I didnt have the knowledge or knowledgeable support I needed. In the past 3 yrs I've meet a homeschooling mom who I've become very good friends with, got engaged to a wonderful man and gave birth to another beautiful little girl. She will never know what public school is! My family is very open and supportive in all decisions that make us different and unique. When I spoke to my mom about homeschooling 4 yrs ago she was totally supportive. She told me she knew I could do it. Im a pretty intelligent person according to my family. Not much of that common sense sometimes but my book knowledge is extensive and growing everyday. I LOVE learning and hands on with great attention for detail is my thing. My daughter is like me in most ways no rhythm but she reads on a 5th grade level at 9 and can write like no ones business. Recipes are her specialty along with short stories. She likes to play school anyway so me being the teacher will give us the time to spend together without restrictions doing what we love learning. I'm glad I found this forum and look forward to discussing and asking questions. Please share any very important or essential websites. We are a 1 income family so money saving, discount, FREE, frugal and coupons are music to my ears! Family of 4 with 2 girls 18 months and 9 yrs!

Thru GOD all things are possible!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: