looking for a strong writing curriculum - 6th grade

Discuss the pros and cons of various curriculums, or get help on which to choose!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Ellisakoby
User

looking for a strong writing curriculum - 6th grade

Postby Ellisakoby » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 am

I'm looking fir a string writing curriculum fit my son. Next year will be 6th grade for him. He understands grammar rules & parts of speech and can edit mistakes as an assignment just fine,, but when it's time to put those rules into place he isn't as strong.

What suggestions do you have for me? If you make a suggestion, please let me know how long you have been using it used that curriculum.

Thank you!!

HomeSchool1
User

Re: looking for a strong writing curriculum - 6th grade

Postby HomeSchool1 » Wed May 21, 2014 6:32 am

Ellisakoby wrote:I'm looking fir a string writing curriculum fit my son. Next year will be 6th grade for him. He understands grammar rules & parts of speech and can edit mistakes as an assignment just fine,, but when it's time to put those rules into place he isn't as strong.

What suggestions do you have for me? If you make a suggestion, please let me know how long you have been using it used that curriculum.

Thank you!!

follow the idiom: practice, practice and again with increasing difficulty from simple to complex, one or two application before bedtime. Patience is needed.

nomanchamp
User

homeschool curriculum

Postby nomanchamp » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:56 am

As you are anxiety for home schooling for your lovely sun. I may suggest you to visit the this academic site. The MorningStar Home School Academy
I thing you will get your best result.

JaneLovesHappy
User

Postby JaneLovesHappy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 am

This curriculum is what I'm going to be using next year with my eldest! We're pretty excited about it!

http://www.coverstorywriting.com/about.html

Return to “Curriculum Discussion”