Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Affordable online tutoring help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Local Events, Services, Commercial Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivon_B
User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Affordable online tutoring help Reply with quote

I've never been on homeschooling, but lots of people I know are. Lots of home-schooled guys that I know use various online tutoring services. I've got a promo code from www.eduboard.com, so I though that might be useful. If you register there as a student at http://eduboard.com/registration/clients/ and use edu_1 as a promo code, they will give you 10% on top of your first deposit.

Let's say if you add 100 dollars to your Eduboard student balance, you'll get 10 dollars on top of that.

A little more about Eduboard. They are very cool cuz you can always negotiate the price with the tutor. It's not a flat-rate like on other tutoring services. One more thing about them I really like is that they have several tutoring options. With Online Sessions you use the Whiteabord and hold a session with a tutor. But the one I really like is called Just Answers. With this one you just upload your problems and the tutor you choose will get back to your with answers and explanation. So if you have an equation, they will give you the answer and will show all the steps, so that you will know how to derive to the answer when you deal with a similar problem. It's pretty cool. I'm very much acquainted with the service, so if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer.

By the way there are some online reviews of Eduboard. Like this one: http://online-tutoring-review.toptenreviews.com/

Enjoy online tutoring with my lovely promo code - edu_1 Smile)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Local Events, Services, Commercial Products All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: