Free Books for Homeschoolers Age 5 - 14

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Are you interested in a website that offers free books for your homeschooler?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

KateMaxwellBooks
User

Free Books for Homeschoolers Age 5 - 14

Postby KateMaxwellBooks » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 pm

I am an author of children's books and am giving away seven of my books through a website I created for that purpose.

Six books are chapter books or middle grade novels, ranging from 50 pages to 200+, and I have one nonfiction autobiography about a near-death experience I had as a child, a primary motivating force for my work. There are also four picture books and two poems for younger children. All my books are available as free downloads or can be purchased through Kindle or Lulu, for kids who don't like reading books online.

The genre for all the books is magical realism and the themes are fun and fast-paced with empowered characters that kids can look up to. There are also fun writing activities, too, such as re-writing the ending to books, questions that help kids use their own imagination, and a fun quiz.

The reason I'm giving away my novels is to encourage reading and writing and to help kids follow their dreams. It has always been my dream to share my work with the children I write for, so this is my way of getting my books out there and offering children stories they might not see in the traditional markets. I also hope to inspire kids not to give up on their own dreams, creating a future that makes them happy.

Here's the link, if you'd like to check it out! Thanks!! :D

www.katemaxwellbooks.com

Warm regards,
Kate Maxwell
"If you love to read, you will never be bored."

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”