SimplyFun

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Would you be interested in hosting a Laugh & Learn to earn FREE games?

yes
No votes
no
No votes

Total votes: 0

jhackenberg
User

SimplyFun

Postby jhackenberg » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Does the mission building smarter kids and stronger families through the power of play, sound like a good one? As a SimplyFun Builder, that’s my mission! Our games provide a way to help children learn and practice important skills (social, emotional, and academic) while having fun with the entire family! These educational games are designed to be play in 30 minutes or less, so there is always time to fit in SimplyFun everyday. Our games are also mapped to the National Core Standards and the Autism Spectrum so they are a compliment to any curriculum. Take a peek at our virtual catalog at www.simplyfun.com/j-hackenberg

I would love to have an hour (or less) of your time (via virtual, facebook, face to face, or email) to show you these award winning games and how myself and SimplyFun could benefit you and your kids. Please feel free to contact me- my information is below,

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”