Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you know any homeschooled people with children?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you know any homeschooled people with children?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

rosechisholm
User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Do you know any homeschooled people with children? Reply with quote

I was married to a homeschooled person for 12 years. He could not have children. He always said that educating them is too much responsibility. His family produced five National Merit scholars but none of them could ever have any children. I waited 12 years for him to change his mind.

I want to know if it is possible for homeschooled kid to ever have children, knowing what their parents sacrificed in order to raise them. My heart is broken so badly that my hands tingle and I can never love again.
RPascal206
User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: RE:Do you know any homeschooled people with children? Reply with quote

Here is a blog of a homeschooled mom with twelve children. She herself is the oldest of fourteen kids who were also homeschooled. Not surprisingly, she is homeschooling her children too!

http://inashoe.com/

I also know of other homeschool graduates who are married and have children; they too are planning on homeschooling. Maybe when I have more time I can post their family websites also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: