Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pre-K Curriculum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dandelion38942
User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Pre-K Curriculum? Reply with quote

Looking for pre-k curriculum suggestions. We will be focusing on social play, play based learning and impromptu interest based things, but my guy seems to derive a lot of peace from structure (and im horrible at supplying it). So I would like to start offering him30 to 60 minutes of structured learning a day. Looking for a very flexible inexpensive curriculum, something mostly to give me some ideas and a few resources. Worksheets are great, as long as its not expensive because I will most likely be suplimenting with other worksheets since he doesnt like to stay on a formula with the worksheets. Lots of wall hangings would be great. Themes and units are great. Would be nice to fit in with my learning stations idea (computer station, rug time, math station, reading station, writing station, science station, with open ended free play station and bounce station inbetween stations as needed). Would like to do lots of science. My boy needs hands on. Hes all boy. Needs to be some what easy to prep since I have a ten month old in the mix too. And of course, needs to be good for a class room of one Smile. TIA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: