Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS~ Memoria Press items & more...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodes Family
User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: FS~ Memoria Press items & more... Reply with quote

I'm cleaning out our shelves to get ready for another school year. Here are a list of items we no longer need. These items are coming from a pet free non smoking home.

From Memoria Press:
Famous Men of Rome set. I'm selling it for $20.00 plus shipping. The student guide does have a little writing (lesson 1 was the only lesson done in the book). It was written in pencil and can be erased if that's not a problem for you. SOLD
Latina Christiana I set. I have the student book, teacher's manual, and pronunciation CD. I'm selling this for $20 plus shipping. All are in good condition and have no handwriting. SOLD

From the Apologia "What we believe Series" I have the Who Am I? text book and the audio CD to sale for $35 plus shipping. Both are in excellent condition. SOLD

From AVKO Sequential Spelling I have books 2 and 3. These are in good condition. If you take them both off my hands you can have them for $10. If you just need 1 I'll sell them for $5 each plus shipping. SOLD

Artistic Pursuits Grades K-3 Book One the Second Edition (2008). It's barely been used so it's in great condition. I'm asking for $20 plus shipping. SOLD

From Rod and Staff I have the Grade 4 or 5 Health for the Glory of God set. These are old books. You can have them for FREE if you are willing to pay to have me ship them to you. SOLD

If you are interested in any of these, please leave your email in the comments below telling me which product you are interested in and I can send you pictures of the products for you to decide from there. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: