Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summer Music Programs at Bach to Rock Music School

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Music / Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bachtorockmusicschool
User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Summer Music Programs at Bach to Rock Music School Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

I am the Director of Back To Rock Music School in Port Washington, NY. Just thought I’d touch base because we’re in full swing for Summer Music Camps here at B2R and a friend suggested I reach out to the home schooled community.

I’d be happy to offer a FREE trial for a private lesson OR if you had a group of 3-4 kids who were interested in a week-long music camp, I'd be happy to build a camp around them.

We have half day and full day music camps for ages 4- 18 that include Rock Band Camp, GLEE Camp and Rock City World Tour Camp for ages 4-6. Please spread the word and feel free to contact me if you'd like more information.

We have the following music camps:

Rock City World Tour (ages 4-6)
(9:30am-12:30pm)

Rock Band (ages 7+)
Full day (9-1pm)
Half day (9-4pm)

Glee Club (ages 7+)
(9-1pm)

Please visit our website for more information or call me at 516-441-5526. Drop by the school at any time - I’d be happy to give you a tour of our facility. I look forward to hearing from you. javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')

Sincerely,
Elana
Port Washington, NY 11050
Local: 516.441.5526
Toll Free: 877.B2R.8558
portwashington@bachtorock.com
http://www.b2rmusic.com/portwashington
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Music / Art All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: