Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Don't now how to choose... help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lov2bmom
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Don't now how to choose... help Reply with quote

HI,

I decided to home school my kids next year and have been doing a lot of research on the internet looking for the best curriculum. I need some structure because with three kids one of them a baby is a handful. So I like that things are layout for me, at least for the first year. I am overwhelmed with all the info I found. I found some curriculum's that interest me. One of my friends is using Abeka and have heard a lot of people use it but also heard that it gets boring after a while. For next year my kids will be in 4th and 2nd grade and they are really active, so I need something that can keep them interested. Please I would like your feedback on a few of these curriculum's.

So far this is what I got

Abeka
Alpha Omega
Calvert
BJU
Global student network.

I will be very grateful for all the feedback I can get from you.

Blessings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: