A few questions about your Self-Education Experiences

Since surveys keep getting posted, here is a place to put them.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Nash
User

A few questions about your Self-Education Experiences

Postby Nash » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:42 am

Hello unschooling and autodidact friends!

(and anyone who is interested in unschooling)

A friend and I are starting an online social network designed to facilitate self-education—you could think of it as a social network for unschoolers of all stripes and ages. It would help us a lot if you shared with me some of your experiences with unschooling/homeschooling. We need as broad of an understanding as possible about what autodidacts have to deal with on a daily basis, so that we can design the most useful and valuable platform possible.

1. What obstacles to self-education do you face on a DAILY basis?

2. What do you think is the GREATEST obstacle to self-education becoming more widespread?

3. What would help YOU get more out of your self-education experience, help you learn better, help you retain the information better, help you get recognition for your achievements, etc. Think big. There are no limitations.

4. Any other experiences you want to share? Anything could be helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. They will help us design a better platform, and perhaps we’ll come up with a great solution to at least some of the obstacles you face (that’s the hope, anyway!). I’ll let you know when we have a prototype you can test.

Nash Yielding

brooksk
User

obstacles to self learning

Postby brooksk » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:58 pm

I'm wondering if there is some way for homeschoolers to access research databases like Ebscohost?

Return to “Homeschool Surveys”