Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: MFWK Deluxe Package BNIB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LynB
User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: FS: MFWK Deluxe Package BNIB Reply with quote

I have the MFW kindergarten new and unused deluxe package. This is a complete Bible based phonics kindergarten curriculum. Bible, phonics, reading, writing, LA, math, science, and art are all included. There are all sorts of fun simple crafts and lots of understanding of the Bible. For instance when studying the letter S, they use the sun. One of the activities walks you through making raisins from grapes. You also draw your shadow on the sidewalk and come back several hours later, stand in the exact same spot, and see how your shadow moved. This curriculum is very hands on, simple, and fun.

I'm asking $250/obo

Everything is brand new. We purchased this set to homeschool our son and ended up sending him to a private school instead. I have read the TM and laminated the flashcards and game cards. Everything else is unopened and untouched. It has the complete literature set, butterfly garden, ant hill, blow up globe, CD, etc. It has been sitting in its original box in my workshop, and I need to find it a new home.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information. TIA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: