San Diego Trip with the Homeschool Travel Club

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

San Diego Trip with the Homeschool Travel Club

Postby kokoacademy » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Join the Homeschool Travel Club as we venture to San Diego March 3-9 2013. The trip includes:

An optional visit to LEGOLAND, California, during their Homeschool Days. These tickets must be purchased online before we go.

A 2 hour private guided bus tour where we will participate in 2 different animal interactions at the San Diego Zoo
A Naturalist- guided half day Whale Watching trip with Birch Aquarium & Scripps Institution of Oceanography
A visit to the San Diego Safari Park
And a trip to Sea World San Diego where you can choose the Animal Spotlight Tour or Penguin Encounters Tour.
An optional add on is the Dining with Shamu Experience.

Price per adult: $304.50 without additional add on of Shamu Dining.
Price per child: (3-9) $245.50 without additional add on.

Transportation, parking costs, and hotel are not included in the package price.

A group booking has been made at the Residence Inn by Marriott Mission Valley. You are not obligated to stay there, but if you would like to stay with the group I can send you the group booking information.

For more information about registering for this trip please contact me at

Visit our website ... ravel.html or our facebook page to keep up to date on our trips. I am also in the process of organizing a Pearl Harbor- Polynesian Cultural Center trip to Hawaii for August 2013.
Rachel @ Traveling Humanitarians-Homeschool Travel Club

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”