Science Curriculum for grades K-12

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Science Curriculum for grades K-12

Postby Tess » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 pm

My name is Tess and like you I am a homeschooler who is always searching for ways to engage my children and make learning fun and memorable. I am excited to tell you all about a GREAT SCIENCE CURRICULUM that YOU CAN DO—even if you have little or no science experience.
It is called the ‘Supercharged Science e-Science Curriculum’.
The teacher is Aurora Lipper, who is a mechanical engineer, NASA scientist, and an airplane pilot with a passion for teaching science to kids—and did I say she makes SCIENCE come to LIFE with videos, teleclasses, and experiments for kids from grades K-12! Aurora provides supply lists for all the science experiments—and best of all, the supplies are inexpensive items you can purchase from your grocery or art & craft store. That’s right no high price items for the budding supercharged scientist in your family! As a veteran homeschooler of nine years, it is nice to have another teacher engage my kids in science lessons—a fresh perspective! Aurora will teach your kids about physics, chemistry, engineering and more and the best part—she makes science absolutely fun using a hands-on approach. Step by step, Aurora will teach your budding scientist how to make a hovercraft, slime, black holes, and literally dozens of fun experiments all designed to help your student understand the underlying principles of science. Tune in to a teleclass and prepare to be amazed—your kids will be “turned on to scienceâ€

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”