Colorado Springs Music Lessons

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Mr. Peters
User

Colorado Springs Music Lessons

Postby Mr. Peters » Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 am

My wife and I currently home school our 4 children in CA. The home schooling laws are ok and the weather is great but other than that CA has become one of the worst places to live in the country. We are relocating to Colorado Springs in the Fall (Sept/Oct) but I need to find work.

For the past 22 years I have been providing the home schooling community in CA with lessons in piano, music theory, and music composition. I am looking for home schooling families in Colorado Springs who would like to start music lessons in the Fall. If you or anyone else you know is interested please send me a note. Although I would prefer it, they don’t necessarily need to be home schooling families. Right now I just need to find work.

I know it will be very difficult at first to rebuild my client base of 22 years but we are doing this so that our children and their future children can have a better life. Everything we have researched or heard about Colorado Springs sounds wonderful and we are excited to move!

Instead of listing all of my qualifications and experience here, I will direct you to my web site where you can read my bio and teaching policy.

http://www.ComposerJonathanPeters.com

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. I need to find many students so please spread the word!

Mr. Jonathan Peters

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”