MathsOnline.com.au

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

LearnSmarterFaster
User

MathsOnline.com.au

Postby LearnSmarterFaster » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 am

If you are looking for an excellent website to improve your child's Maths, then try this one... Unsure if you have to be an Australian resident to access it...
Maths Online is a high quality, independent online maths tutoring program based on Australian state curricula for Years 7 - 12.

Maths Online was developed by experienced Australian teachers. The program features hundreds of fully animated and narrated maths lessons with over 15,000 exam-style questions to test a student’s mastery of maths.
Who can access Maths Online?

Maths Online is provided free of charge to every secondary school student in Australia. This has been made possible by McDonald’s Australia and its hundreds of franchisees who have covered the costs of supplying the program.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.
Your Accelerated Learning Guy

Orchestrating Learner Success
So Learners Learn Smarter and Faster

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:58 am

Apparently you do have to be a resident of Australia, since you have to fill out your address even for a family account.

hibaaryan
User

Postby hibaaryan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:20 am

This certainly looks like a good work. They key question I always ask is, what percentage of money donated goes towards applying cures, as opposed to fundraising, staff costs, etc.? The web site wasn't very clear on that. Hopefully it's a high percentage.

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”