Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What would you do re: MO law?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Law
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamnettie
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in Missouri and we homeschool. I will tell you I keep a binder with lesson plans and hour log that runs July 1st to June 30th. However we only do text book type learning the day after Labor Day and stop the Friday before Memorial Day. We get our 1000 hours in between that time. All the rest of the "year" is just extra hours. I started keeping logs when I start Kindergarten work with my kids, just to get use to it and get a system going so by the time they are 7 I have a working system going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Law All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: