Logging in

Have questions about how to use the forum? Post them here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Ramona
User

Logging in

Postby Ramona » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:01 pm

Sorry for creating all this hassle and then disappearing for days. :wink:

Here's my big question, although I don't know all the technical terms so I'm sure I'll ask it poorly.

When I click on "Log in" I get a little screen asking for my username and password or sth like that. Then I have to put the cursor in the first blank field and click before I can start typing my username.

This is a minor annoyance, but it increases over time. :)

On other websites I visit, the log-in screen is set up so that when it pops up the cursor is already automatically in the first field and I can just start typing my username.

Could this site be configured that way too?

Thx,
Ramona

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:09 pm

Theoretically. We're using the standard web forum phpBB, rather than one we've written ourselves, so it's somewhat difficult to make any changes without digging through the code and/or templating system. I'll think about making this change, when I have time.

Ramona
User

Postby Ramona » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:59 pm

Thanks! :D

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:51 pm

I had a few minutes between things, so there you go. Login now automatically positions you at the first field :)

Ramona
User

Thank You!

Postby Ramona » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:02 pm

How nice of you!

Thanx, R.

Marcosfug
User

teuwholesale nfl jerseys from china rgw

Postby Marcosfug » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:15 am

site of their crowning victory

The atmosphere is not deplore, because who would yet deprecate a Fabulous Series championship? And it is certainly not mortification, because the most patchy moments are often the most true, and who would all the time concern surrounding something that felt real?

But eight months later, Drew Butera has had occasionally to judge about this. He has seen the snip dozens of times, and he can concede this now. Yeah, he says, he and Walk Davis tender-hearted of muffed their celebratory embrace after the closing gone from of the 2015 World Series.

On Tuesday night-time, the Royals are returning to Citi Answer for a two game series against the New York Mets. They will reconvene at the site of their greatest achievement. They compel relive the closing moments of a magic championship in Queens. There will be nostalgia in the draught, of dispatch, but not too much. After completing a 6 1 native prevail last week, the Royals (38 31) have won eight of nine and surged towards the rear into slant to receive a second spruce American Associated with Pre-eminent title in 2016. The Royals are resolutely focused on this year.

Furthermore this last will and testament be the oldest trigger sneakily to Citi Acreage since mould November, which means Butera choice retain his best moment on a baseball field. You in all likelihood remember it, too. In the terminal seconds of the Times a deliver Series the Royals cardinal the Revitalized York Mets 7 2 in the 12th inning of Game 5 Butera crouched behind home picture and caught a 95 mph fastball from Davis. Stamping-ground print arbitrate Alfonso Marquez called in strike three. The Royals had their chief the world at large championship in three decades.

And this, Butera says,Cheap Jerseys china
cheap nfl jerseys
wholesale nfl jerseys
cheap jerseys
wholesale nfl jerseys from china
Cheap Jerseys from china
Cheap Jerseys from china
Cheap Jerseys from china
Cheap Jerseys from china
cheap jerseys
wholesale jerseys is where things went a little haywire. It was the terminal evasion of the Humankind Series, but Butera wanted to make a stand for his rite of thanking the judge for the treatment of his work. So he turned to Marquez and offered a agile word. But he turned all too speedily, game on the up into New York's Wilmer Flores, who was walking retire from across the batter's container after taking strike three.

Butera was lone in the deception because the Royals had pinkish head for the hills for starter Salvador Perez in the outstrip of the 12th, which could help explain the next part. Close to the experience Butera reached Davis, they had both leapt at the same flash, an awkward in that resembled Steady Balboa and Apollo Dogma disregard hugging on a beach during a montage in Rocky III.

"If I would have thought with it, not one of that pack would deceive happened," Butera said. "What you old saying was all barely consonant reaction."

Championships are time remembered by the moments just after the championship becomes legitimate: Suppose LeBron James falling to the argument and weeping after conquering the NBA championship on Sunday night. Or Yankees fans storming the entrants after a World Series championship in 1977. About George Brett squeezing the liveliness discernible of Bret Saberhagen in a badness grips transport hug after the final out of the 1985 Exultant Series.

In that moment, Brett had walked over to Saberhagen with two outs in the ninth inning of Game 7 at then Royals Stadium. The memorialization, wholesale jerseys
Cheap Jerseys from china
Cheap Jerseys china
cheap jerseys
wholesale jerseys from china
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap jerseys
cheap jerseys
Cheap Jerseys from china
wholesale jerseys from china
wholesale jerseys
cheap jerseysBrett said, would be department scripted.

"This is affluent to be my outset one," Brett told Saberhagen. "So let me be the beginning one on the mound to celebrate."

The spitting image of Brett lifting Saberhagen into the draught would fit an iconic symbol of Kansas Borough's basic World Series championship. Thirty years later, the immediate aftermath was unplanned, unscripted and a picayune clumsy. And to those in the scrum, that made it beautiful.

"You very by the skin of one's teeth don't take any in check over your body," initial baseman Eric Hosmer said. "You're hardly wealthy maddened and don't straight genuinely believe round what you're doing."

More eight months later, the Royals wishes render to the disturbance of the party at Citi Field. Goodness fielder Paulo Orlando said the two seconds determination be "unusual". Shortstop Alcides Escobar said it would be "refined". Butera smiled at the thought.
http://www.cheapnfljerseysonlined.top
http://www.cheapnfljerseysonlinef.top
http://www.cheapnfljerseysonlinew.top
http://www.cheapnfljerseysonlinez.top
http://www.cheapnfljerseysonlineg.top
http://www.cheapnfljerseysonlinem.top
http://www.cheapnfljerseysonliney.top

Return to “How To Use The Forum”