Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Purchased

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Purchased Reply with quote

I am looking for Exploring Creation with General Science by Apologia Educational Ministries. I am interested in the textbook and the multimedia companion CD. Please email me if you are looking to sell yours.

Thank You,
Linda

Last edited by LoCamFam on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
kb5kids
User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Apologia-General Creation Book & Media Cd Reply with quote

I have 3 daughters in a class right now and will have a gently used copy with new CD available by May 22 - if interested please contact me and make an offer. Thanks! Kim -
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kim,

I would like to purchase it from you. How much are you asking for it? I look forward to hearing from you.

Linda
kb5kids
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: General Science & Multimedia Companion CD Reply with quote

I would like $30 for the text and $5 for the cd and I can ship media mail (I will check that price - $3 approx.) You may email me at kballam@gmail.com with your address and I will get it out as soon as we are done. THANK YOU! My girls have loved the class and appreciate how well it explains the subject. There is also a solutions manual for the Study Guide in the text and a test manual I have if you are interested for $10.

With gratitude, Kim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: