Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cloth diapers, anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spitcairn
User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We use cloth and have done so for 2 yrs, I now have 2 in cloth! Simplicty for us is just folding a pf into a wrap style cover (we like bummis super whisper wraps)....no pins, very quick and easy...almost like an all-in-one but washes up much better and way easier on the pocket book! We mostly use pfs/covers on both kids. I also like wool and the idea of natural fiber diapering but I could go on about that forever!
mrsmcdonald
User

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We too use cloth, and I love it. We usually buy aios, like justduckybaby, but we sometimes use prefolds and pockets as well. Im glad to see other cloth diaperers
teachone
User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: All in One Cloth Diapers Reply with quote

We have been using bumGenius AIO cloth diapers on our little ones for the past 3+ years. They are the best we've found (and we've tried a few) and well worth the investment. My most recent purchase is from a site that I have found very helpful, I've been very happy with the service and would recommend it to anyone:

http://www.babyecotrends.com/category/AIO_All_in_one_Diapers/c50

They offer discounts on volume purchases and that was a big help, because I ended up buying a dozen! I also bought some glass feeding bottles that have been a great investment. We try so hard to avoid plastic and thought glass feeding bottles were a wonderful alternative!

I hope that helps Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: