Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How many kids are you/ did you have and why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philipsteele
User

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have two children's..one girl,one boy...so "small family,happy family.." Laughing
Fireside
User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Family Planning?? Reply with quote

I am the 4th of 11 children, and waiting and praying for the time that the Lord will bless me with a wife and many children, if He so wills.

I am amazed and saddened by the number of Christians (and homeschooling parents to boot!) who decide that it is their decision to limit their family size. Scripture makes it very clear that children are a blessing from the Lord, that the fruit of the womb is His reward and that "happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them". (Psalm 127, and many others.)

I am seeing more and more wives who are being suppressed from having children by their husbands; it saddens and angers me (there is such a thing as righteous anger, "Be angry and sin not" Eph 4:26). As Sarah called her husband Abraham, "Lord", and her obedience to her husband was blessed (1 Pet 3), even so will the Lord deal with women who submit to their own husbands, even though he lead not righteously in all things, I believe.

But, a cry to you husbands: If you lead your wife down the sin filled path of "family planning", not only will you stand in judgment one day before the Lord on account of your sin, but as your wife stands justified for submitting to her earthly lord, it is you who will stand in judgment for her sin. Repent, and believe the Gospel of Christ!

Come on man, you're in a battle of life and death with the enemy and you're sitting down in the middle of the battlefield, "Hmm, should I have one or two arrows with me?". Again, repent, and believe the Gospel!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: