Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help Finding A Homeschool Group (Quinlan, TX)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tabaitha
User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Need Help Finding A Homeschool Group (Quinlan, TX) Reply with quote

Shocked I am looking for a home school group for christian fellowship for the children and I.I live in the Quinlan,TX area and I wouldn't mind a 30 to 1.00 drive at the most.Terrell,dallas greenville wills point,and Mckinney.I had found one in Greenville ,but it is secular and I am a conservative christian who would like to fellowship with other like minded christians.Does any one Know of any?My childrens ages are 15 , 14, ,12 , 11 , 8 .I need to find some christian friends for them. Smile
Mark

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a rough one.

We have a mixed homeschool group here in Denton, and that works out well.
But it would be quite a hike for you. looks like roughly 2 hours. Sad

I'll check around for something closer to you.

mark
Lily
User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greenville also has a Christian group. Check their library or post a notice on the Hunt County Homeschooler group through Yahoo, explaining what you're looking for. I know at least one member there has been in both groups and might be able to help you contact them.

Eta: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CHEHC/
HSMOMX2
User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help Finding A Homeschool Group (Quinlan, TX) Reply with quote

Homeschoolers Hearts and Hugs has members from all over the DFW metroplex, including the Terrell and Quinlan areas.

www.orgsites.com/tx/heartsandhugs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: