Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

desperately seeking any kind of video curriculum for 11th gr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: desperately seeking any kind of video curriculum for 11th gr Reply with quote

Hi,
I have 3 kids and being there is only one of me :roll:If I can find anything that can replace me while I work with one of my other darlings that would be great..I have checked into the abeka dvd program but was trying to find something less expensive..Im afraid the past year has gotten her somewhat behind as far as credits go so I need to make this year count.
Please anything reasonably priced...Thanks SO very much for taking the time in reading my lengthy post...Denise..a.k.a.007 Cool
Ramona
User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: desperately seeking any kind of video curriculum for 11t Reply with quote

How about online? Or books to read (that can be downloaded free or borrowed from the library)?

Try http://www.amblesideonline.org
hypermama
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi,

I may have the answer to your prayers and request!

I have bought a curriculum called Learning 2000, for $95 from someone on A-Z Homeschooling Classifieds, it seems very good so far. We have had a few quirks on the algebra videos but hope to find a solution. It covers Reading, Writing, math 1-3, pre-alg, alg 1 & 2. It is similar to Switched On Schoolhouse but not so boring. Anyway, here is the email of the lady I bought it from, she can send you the links describing it. I lost them. lol

Blessings,

Cathy
Theodore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it a legal copy? Even used copies usually go for more than that, the software is quite expensive new.
hypermama
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: desperately seeking any kind of video curriculum Reply with quote

I hadn't investigated that. She said she had copies that came with her other computers. She uses it with her child/ren. I do not have a burned copy or anything. It is in an original vinyl cdrom storage case with name of software on it. The cdroms themselves have the name of it and the copyright date on them.

Cathy
Theodore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, well it's undoubtedly legal if it comes with the packaging.
hypermama
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, glad to hear it.
kerry1968
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Amazon and have gotten away from ebay all together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: