Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Math Mammoth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
frogguruami
User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Math Mammoth Reply with quote

Has anyone used these e-books. I just downloaded the Addition 1 book and DS really seems to like it. He is naturally talented in math but hates doing "school work". I was just wondering if anyone has used this program for the long haul?
WishboneDawn
User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Math Mammoth. We got the whole Blue Series this winter and it replaced our Singapore Math. I like how it's uncluttered and give different ways of solving problems. It doe sneed some supplementing which we do with games and websites.

The other great thing about using it is that the author is responsive. You can email her with a question and shegets right back to you. Her other site is full of resources as well.

But heck, for the whole Blue series I paid forty dollars. Even if we switch to a different curriculum down the road the $40 was worth it and will still be of great use as extra work.
ChroniclesofYarnia
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE this program. I was just printing out worksheets and giving them to my daughter, and she would fly through them and get bored. She really likes that she can move on through her book now. This program works very well with the self education method.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Math All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: