Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale: Current Bob Jones 6th and 5th grade curriculum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cherie Wheeler
User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: For Sale: Current Bob Jones 6th and 5th grade curriculum Reply with quote

Bob Jones 5th and 6th Grade Texts for Sale: Arrow All are the latest editions currently being sold by BJUP except the English text. Shipping costs are already included in the prices. My home is clean and smoke-free. I can email you photos of the books if desired.

1. Bob Jones Spelling 6, Teachers Ed. - $12.00 Great condition!
2. Bob Jones Handwriting 6, Teacher's Ed. - $12.00 Great condition!
3. Bob Jones Reading 6, "As Full as the World" Teacher's Ed. (Set of 2 books and video)- $$27.00 Great condition!
4. Bob Jones Reading 6, "As Full as the World" Student text (hardbound) - $19.00 Great Condition!
5. Bob Jones Reading 6, "As Full as the World" Teaching Visuals Flip Chart - $11.00 Great Condition!
6. Bob Jones Reading 6, "As Full as the World" Worktext Answer Key(Teacher's Ed.) -$12.00 Great Condition!
7. Bob Jones English 6 Teacher's Ed. (not the newest edition, this is the old 'binder' text from last year.) - $5.00 (This binder has some damage, but the pages are all intact and acounted for.) Fair condition.
8. Bob Jones Math 6, Teacher's Edition - $10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
9. Bob Jones Math 6, Student Edition - $10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
10. Bob Jones Math 6 Teaching Charts Flip Chart - $10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
11. Bob Jones Math 6 Tests Answer Key - $3.00
12. Bob Jones Heritage Studies 6 Student text -$10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
13. Bob Jones Heritage Studies 6 Teacher's edition - $10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
14. Bob Jones Heritage Studies Test Answer Key - $3.00
15. Bob Jones Science 6 (3rd Edition) Tests Answer Key - $3.00
16. Bob Jones Elementary School Dictionary - $8.00 excellent condition
17. Bob Jones Math 5, Student Text - $12.00 Good condition
18. Bob Jones Math 5, Teacher's Text - $12.00 Good condition

Very Happy [/b]
Jer. 29:11
milehimom
User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: interested in BJU5 Math Reply with quote

I'm interested in your BJU Math5 student text and BJU Math5 Teacher's Edition. You said they are currently being sold, so they are 2nd editions?

I'm new to buying and have only looked at these online where you can look inside the book, but I like what I see in BJU. Were you not happy with them? Is the math a textbook and not a workbook? I assume that no answers are written in if you say good condition?

You can email me personally if you still have these and want to sell them to me.
Thanks,
Debbie
unitedfields@aol.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: