For Sale: Current Bob Jones 6th and 5th grade curriculum

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Cherie Wheeler
User

For Sale: Current Bob Jones 6th and 5th grade curriculum

Postby Cherie Wheeler » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:22 am

Bob Jones 5th and 6th Grade Texts for Sale: :arrow: All are the latest editions currently being sold by BJUP except the English text. Shipping costs are already included in the prices. My home is clean and smoke-free. I can email you photos of the books if desired.

1. Bob Jones Spelling 6, Teachers Ed. - $12.00 Great condition!
2. Bob Jones Handwriting 6, Teacher's Ed. - $12.00 Great condition!
3. Bob Jones Reading 6, "As Full as the World" Teacher's Ed. (Set of 2 books and video)- $$27.00 Great condition!
4. Bob Jones Reading 6, "As Full as the World" Student text (hardbound) - $19.00 Great Condition!
5. Bob Jones Reading 6, "As Full as the World" Teaching Visuals Flip Chart - $11.00 Great Condition!
6. Bob Jones Reading 6, "As Full as the World" Worktext Answer Key(Teacher's Ed.) -$12.00 Great Condition!
7. Bob Jones English 6 Teacher's Ed. (not the newest edition, this is the old 'binder' text from last year.) - $5.00 (This binder has some damage, but the pages are all intact and acounted for.) Fair condition.
8. Bob Jones Math 6, Teacher's Edition - $10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
9. Bob Jones Math 6, Student Edition - $10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
10. Bob Jones Math 6 Teaching Charts Flip Chart - $10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
11. Bob Jones Math 6 Tests Answer Key - $3.00
12. Bob Jones Heritage Studies 6 Student text -$10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
13. Bob Jones Heritage Studies 6 Teacher's edition - $10.00 Fair condition, pencil marks, shelf wear, but all pages and binding intact.
14. Bob Jones Heritage Studies Test Answer Key - $3.00
15. Bob Jones Science 6 (3rd Edition) Tests Answer Key - $3.00
16. Bob Jones Elementary School Dictionary - $8.00 excellent condition
17. Bob Jones Math 5, Student Text - $12.00 Good condition
18. Bob Jones Math 5, Teacher's Text - $12.00 Good condition

:D [/b]
Jer. 29:11

milehimom
User

interested in BJU5 Math

Postby milehimom » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:43 am

I'm interested in your BJU Math5 student text and BJU Math5 Teacher's Edition. You said they are currently being sold, so they are 2nd editions?

I'm new to buying and have only looked at these online where you can look inside the book, but I like what I see in BJU. Were you not happy with them? Is the math a textbook and not a workbook? I assume that no answers are written in if you say good condition?

You can email me personally if you still have these and want to sell them to me.
Thanks,
Debbie
unitedfields@aol.com
milehimom
Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”