How Do I Get a Faster Internet Speed?

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

headstroke
User

How Do I Get a Faster Internet Speed?

Postby headstroke » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello guys, How's everyone been doing lately? Please let me know your opinion about this. We need to improve our internet speed. It is really slow. But, I'm still thinking If I should upgrade or not? Any advice about getting a very good internet connection? I would appreciate any of your suggestions. Thanks for your time!
Marie

JoeRees
User

Postby JoeRees » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:06 am

There are two things related to slow internet connection; one there may be lack of proper network service from the provider you are using and the other is that your system may have something to make the network connect and work slowly. You can first check out for any error from your side and do some effective things like restoring your system, deleting unwanted files and temp files, etc.. If the problem is connected to the network you are using, then try placing the wireless router or system to a different place and see whether any area of your space is giving comfortable speed.

I have looked at various sources to help you out with this issue and I hope the below information pages will contribute something useful to you:

http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Internet-Speed
http://www.windstream.com/Support/how-d ... -internet/

I know quite well about how it feel when we are forced to run through slow internet while working on projects. I'm a writer by profession and currently working for a cheap essay writing service (see here) from home. I have to research well on topic to work on various writing projects and it's difficult and time consuming process if the network is not friendly at all. Hope my this effort is going to provide some kind of help to you.

Regards,
Joe Rees

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”