Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frustrated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aprilsparrow
User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Frustrated Reply with quote

My son is in kindergarten and we have been using Calvert curriculm. We started last Febuaray and we are burnt out. I am so tired of teaching. I really do not like the Calvert curriculm I have had trouble with it since the beginnig. We have 38 lessons left and I just want to throw the curriclum out the window. What would be your suggestion?

Thanks,
Rebecca
WAHMBrenda
User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a big believer that if the homeschooling method isn't working for you then you need to change it and find something that works. Who cares that you didn't finish? You tried and neither one of you like it so go find something that you do like. This is 1 of the great things about homeschooling: You can do what you enjoy and learn from doing it.
elliemaejune
User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say throw it out the window. He's just 5. That's way too early for you to be burning out!
Kitty-Cat
User

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliemaejune
User

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitty-Cat wrote:

Very cute smiley Smile
Kitty-Cat
User

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm known as the smilie queen. There really easy to save and use. I can post how if your interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: