Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ETA of Mary Pride birth-grade 6 book?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahjones
User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: ETA of Mary Pride birth-grade 6 book? Reply with quote

Do we have an expected arrival date for the Mary Pride birth-grade 6 book? I saw it on Amazon a couple months ago for pre-pay but now it's gone. I have been reading (and loving) the Complete Guide and it references the other two books quite a bit. Any news on why they aren't out yet or when we can expect them?

Thanks,
Angela
Theodore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: It should be going to the publisher in March: Reply with quote

It will start being laid out in January, and all things going well, be delivered to the publisher in March. The material is all there, it just needs one last round of fact checking before being put together.

Last edited by Theodore on Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
ahjones
User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the info...I look forward to it! It will be out just in time to ask for it for my birthday.

Angela
ahjones
User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't see this book available...is there a new anticipation date?

Thanks!
Angela
ahjones
User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumping back up. I'm really interested in this.

Thanks!
Angela
Theodore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Just a sec... Reply with quote

I'll go retrieve the latest official word and post it here, hang on until tomorrow...
Theodore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: No current ETA on Mary Pride's Complete Guide Birth-Grade 6: Reply with quote

Ok, the official word is that we were overly optimistic in predicting that the book would be finished in March, and rather than make more predictions that may or may not come true, we're holding off until there's an official release date from the publisher. Mom's working on it as fast as possible, but she has lots of other things to keep running at the same time, plus a bunch of kids to homeschool still.

Bottom line, I'm afraid it's just going to be done when it's done. It will be current when released (everything will be checked again before being sent to the publisher), but I can't say yet when that will be. Sorry Crying or Very sad
ahjones
User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem! Thanks for the info!

Angela
lynnchambers
User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Birth-6 year book Reply with quote

I'm also very keen to get Mary's Birth-6 year HS book. Any further news on when it's going to be available?
ahjones
User

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any news on this book? I see it on Amazon and it says it has a publication date as of May 2006 but is unavailable...am I crazy? Is it available to purchase yet?

Thanks,
Angela
Theodore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll post as soon as it goes to the printer, but the schedule for any edition of the Big Book of Home Learning (now Mary Pride's Complete Guide) has always been a bit nebulous. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. :\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Getting Started All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: