Advise on Curriculum

Having problems figuring out where to start? Let other homeschoolers offer you some advice!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

ejwl2000270
User

Advise on Curriculum

Postby ejwl2000270 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:26 am

Looking for a curriculum not as challenging as Abeka but not as easy as ACE. And I do not want a Dvd curriculum. Please reply by suggesting the top two you prefer, if you never used it please do not list it. Expierence only please. God Bless

Louise
User

Postby Louise » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:06 am

I see you have over 200 people looking at your post but not even 1 reply is this normal?
Also wanted to find out if you have settled on a curriculum and how is it going.

Hope you found what suites your family. Just starting to look for curriculum's now for our family and also want advise on which one and what not.

Wishing you well on your road ahead

Tim@CBH
User

Follow up to curriculum inquiry.

Postby Tim@CBH » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:12 pm

How's it going? Did you find a curriculum you're happy with?

What ages and subjects were you looking for?

I prefer creating curriculum from scratch as often as possible, but Barron's makes some great stuff for Math.
I'm a homeschool alum who works in education and wants to serve this awesome community I grew up in. Follow me on Twitter: @CollegeBoundHS.

erinwelniak
User

Postby erinwelniak » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:37 am

I did just notice that there is another topic in the index titled curriculum discussions...might want to check that out. :D
God Bless,
Erin

Return to “Getting Started”