An entire course in high school chemistry available...

Plant, animal, or mineral?

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

gadjitfreek
User

An entire course in high school chemistry available...

Postby gadjitfreek » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi, my name is Mark Rosengarten, and I have been teaching high school chemistry for the last 21 years. I am the host of New York State's review TV show "Regents Review Live", and have won numerous awards for my teaching. I have tweaked, modified and improved my course over that time, and have finally reached the point where I am ready to share my work with the broader world.

I design my course to be self-paced. I give out packets for each unit that contain everything the student needs to be able to know and do for that unit. There is a homework packet that goes along with every unit. I have had many students that have used the packets to teach themselves the course, so I thought it might be useful for home schooling!

My packets are available for download on my web site www.markrosengarten.com in PDF format. They are absolutely free of charge. They are available in Honors and Regular levels. If you want the answer keys for all 130+ pages of worksheets, there is a charge for that, but buying it is completely optional. All I ask is that you give me feedback on how my course has worked out for you and your child.
The only things that keep us from realizing our hopes and dreams are our fears and self-doubts. Conquer those, and there is no limit to what you can accomplish.

Alicelewis11
User

Postby Alicelewis11 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:10 am

I plan my course to act naturally paced. I give out bundles for each one unit that hold everything the understudy needs to have the capacity to know and accomplish for that unit. There is a homework bundle that jives with each unit. I have had numerous learners that have utilized the bundles to show themselves the course, so I thought it may be helpful for self-teaching!

Return to “Science”