Online Arts and Media School _ MentorWings.com

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

gabrielv70
User

Online Arts and Media School _ MentorWings.com

Postby gabrielv70 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Hi, I am the founder of a new Online Arts and Media School called MentorWings.com We are hoping to launch in a few months and I would like to gauge the interest in such a program.

This is a bit different than other Art programs. We are focused as Art and Media as Communication/Storytelling and less on crafts and fine art.

This program would be good for Students that are interested in going into media fields like Animation, Video Games, Educational Multimedia, Film, Video, Photography, Comics, Illustration, Creative Writing, Journalism, etc.

We are a Home-school family of two boys so we are building something we know we want for ourselves. I am a 20 veteran of Feature Animation, Video Games, Comics, and Educational Multimedia.

If you are interested in helping give us feed back at the early stages or just keeping up with our progress please sign up to our e-mail list here -

www.MentorWings.com

Thanks!
Gabriel Valles

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”