Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Texas!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cindyg
User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Hello from Texas! Reply with quote

Hello everyone! My name is Cindy and I am a homeschooling mom. I have been looking for some places online to connect with more homeschoolers and found this forum! Excited to be here.

I have an 11 year old son and a 18 year old daughter that graduated last year! We did not always homeschool though. My daughter started asking in 7th grade to be homeschooled and I thought that there was no way I could ever do that. Then finally in 9th grade when her grades were dropping like crazy we started looking into it. We pulled her out in the middle of that school year and the at the end of the school year we pulled my son out. I have never looked back and cat not imagine sending my kids to public school again!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Cindy
RPascal206
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

Welcome, and congrats o your homeschooling! Smile
Coach_John
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Welcome -- We are also from Texas Reply with quote

Hello there!

We have an 18 yo son who graduated from homeschool last year and a 15 yo daughter who is homeschooling 9th grade.

I am new to the site and look forward to interacting with folks here.
CouchPotato
User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Coach_John Welcome to this forum.
BASHhomeschool
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

Where in Texas are you? I am just south of San Antonio and recently moved here from Houston. Welcome Smile
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/BASHhomeshcool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: